On a weeknight, there’s nothing easier than making some veggie burgers and sweet potato fries. The rosemary and garlic make them a super irresistible side dish.
Preheat the oven to 475. Cut five sweet potatoes into french fry strips. We leave the skin on for extra nutrients. Chop up a tablespoon or so of fresh rosemary and 2 garlic cloves as well. Spread them on a cookie sheet.
Sprinkle the rosemary, garlic, and salt (to taste) over the sweet potatoes and drizzle with olive oil. Toss so everything’s coated.
Bake until they’re crispy on the outside and soft on the inside – about 20 or 30 minutes. (Keep an eye on them so you don’t get charred fries.)
- 5 sweet potatoes (smallish)
- 2 cloves garlic (chopped)
- some sprigs of rosemary (about a tablespoon or two chopped)
- salt to taste
- some olive oil
- Raw Sweet Potato Mushroom Sliders (tastespace.wordpress.com)
- Sweet Potato Latkes. (homemadeincredible.wordpress.com)
- Sweet potato risotto with rosemary, prosciutto and parmesan cheese (charlotte.news14.com)